It is important to remember that students will not have access to lockers or change rooms during the day at school. They will have their belongings with them at all times. As such, the uniform policy has been modified and will remain so until further notice.
It is essential that students wear laundered, clean clothes to school every day. Boys in the Senior School are given the option of wearing either their RSGC summer uniform or the RSGC Phys ed uniform on the days when they are on campus. The summer uniform includes:Summer Dress
- An RSGC white collared dress shirt (long or short sleeves)
- RSGC grey trousers and belt
- Any comfortable closed-toe shoe including running shoes
An RSGC sweater, quarter-zip or hoodie are all acceptable in cooler weather.Students in Grades 9 and 10
are encouraged to wear their RSGC phys ed uniform to and from school during the 10-day cycle in which they have physical and health education classes.Students enrolled in Personal Fitness (PAF4O) in Grades 11 and 12
are also encouraged to wear their RSGC Phys. ed. uniform to and from school during the 10-day cycle in which they have physical and health education classes.
The Phys. ed. uniform includes:
What cannot be worn:
- RSGC athletic shirt or house shirt
- RSGC shorts and sweatpants
- RSGC quarter-zip or RSGC athletic hoodie - cool weather
- Ties, blazers and black dress shoes are not required.
- Slides, sandals or other opened toed shoes
- Hats of any kind
- Non-RSGC hoodies or any other non-RSGC wear